9 Months
I am so busy!
My blog, however, needs updating.
Let's see here...
Number of teeth: 4, FINALLY started to grow in those top two!
Weeks at daycare: 3 - I am adjusting WAY better than my Mama!
Mobility check: Crawling is stop and go but I can be motivated to move fairly quickly at times. What I really love to do is walk, but I don't quite have that skill yet, so wherever possible I pull myself up and hold on to things (people, furniture, toys) to walk around. I can even use the wall to stand. Abacus is secretly happy I didn't break his family record for starting to walk at nine months. Okay, not so secretly.
Hair: In comparison to my brother and sister, my hair is growing very slowly. I wouldn't mind so much except this winter has been pretty cold. Some extra covering on my head would actually be nice.
Vocal ability: I have been streaming together the "Ma" and "Ba" sounds for quite a while now. Phrases like, Mamamamamamama and Babababababababa are commonplace. But recently I've shortened the phrases to actually say "Mama" and "Baba" and direct my attention to my mother and my brother when I say them. It's pretty cool because they respond as if I'm talking to them, even though they're uncertain if I'm actually connecting the words to them or still just vocalizing.
Food: I love all sorts of fruits and vegetables. Except kiwi. I do not care for meat, at least that jarred baby crap Mama tried to give me just because it came on her WIC coupon. Geez mom, just because you have a coupon for it, doesn't mean you have to buy it! I love Baby Mum Mums, cheerios and pretzels.
Height and weight: I'm big. Everyone says so. My height is actually slowing down growth-wise, compared to what it was. But that's totally normal for my age. I have a doctor's appointment soon so we'll see what latest stats are then!
Favorite game: Peek-a-boo
Favorite instrument: Drums
Favorite activity: Exploring
Least favorite activity: Getting my nose wiped
Interesting factoids: I growl when I'm happy. Incidentally, I may also make a slightly different growling noise when I'm pooping and when I'm sleepy/falling asleep. Also, I have a habit (which annoys grown-ups) of finding the tiniest little specks on the carpet and eating them. What can I say, I'm practicing my hand-eye coordination and honing my sense of taste.
These first nine months have just flown by. I'm growing in leaps and bounds!
Until Nex time!....
Comments
Post a Comment